Ten rules for success. Straight forward and clear.
Easier said than done, but here they go….
10. Take responsibility for your actions.
9. Integrity is doing what is right when no one is looking.
8. When in charge, take charge.
7. In order to be a good leader, you must first learn to be a good follower.
6. Embrace change. If you are changing you are moving forward.
5. Everyone makes mistakes. Just don’t make the same mistake over and over.
4. Always have a plan.
3. Never stop learning.
2. Career is temporary, family is for life.
1. Have a sense of humor.
I don’t know who came up with them but they sure knew a couple of things.